- Collection of Personal Data
The Company will collect the following personal data from you in connection with the Masterclass:
- Contact information (email address, phone number)
- Relevant job information (job title, company name, years of experiences)
- Payment information (if applicable)
- Use of Personal Data
The Company will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Masterclass and related services to you
- To communicate with you about the Masterclass and related services
- To process payments (if applicable)
- Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company may disclose your personal data to third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers and partners who assist the Company in providing the Masterclass and related services
- To comply with legal requirements or in response to a lawful request from a government authority or court order
- Retention of Personal Data
The Company will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, or as required by law.
- Rights of the User
Under applicable privacy laws, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access and request a copy of your personal data
- The right to rectify or update your personal data
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information provided on the Company’s website.
The Company is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, and to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been infringed. You can find more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the European Data Protection Supervisor at https://edps.europa.eu/.
- Changes to this Policy
The Company reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, in which case the revised Policy will be posted on the Company’s website. Your continued attendance at the Masterclass after any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
- Governing Law
This Policy and any disputes arising from or in connection with it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- Entire Agreement
This Policy constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and you in relation to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes of the Masterclass, and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings.
By registering for and attending the Masterclass, you confirm that you have read and understood this Policy and agree to be bound by its terms.